The Astell 33 - 63 Litre Benchtop Autoclave Range
The 33 to 63 litre front loading 'Benchtop' autoclaves are available in two versions. Both require no plumbing, and operate from a standard single phase power supply. ‘Classic’ and ‘Autofill’ models are available.
Astell benchtop 'Autofill' units are one of the most energy efficient autoclaves available. The pressure vessel design ensures the absolute minimum amount of water is used during a sterilization cycle, which not only means comparably low power consumption, but also very quick heating and cooling.
A benchtop autoclave has a variety of uses, being suitable for sterilizing laboratory glassware, plastic receptacles and containers, petri dishes, un-wrapped instruments, media, and occasional discard loads.
In addition to laboratory use, it is not uncommon for benchtop autoclaves to be employed in other areas. In fact Astell regularly supplies its compact sterilizers for use in scientific research, process manufacturing, veterinary and medical healthcare industries to name but a few.
Autofill benchtop autoclave:
The ‘Autofill’ version has an integral reservoir and an in-built water re-circulation system. Once the reservoir is filled, this provides water for up to 15 cycles, and also acts as a collection vessel for condensate and the water that is automatically returned from the chamber at the end of each cycle, minimising water usage.
Classic benchtop autoclave:
The ‘Classic’ version requires manual water-fill and during the cycle condensate leaves the vessel via a silicone tube that can be connected to a heat-resistant bottle.
Model: AMB220 - Autofill (33 litres)
Model: AMB420 - Classic Fill (33 litres)
Model: AMB230 - Autofill (43 litres)
Model: AMB430 - Classic Fill (43 litres)
Model: AMB240 - Autofill (63 litres)
Model: AMB440 - Classic Fill (63 litres)
- A choice of 33, 43 and 63 litre models
- Self contained design with no installation required - just fill it with water and plug it in and the machine is ready to be used
- Fully programmable 5.7" Colour Touch Screen controller
- Five pre-programmed cycles and up to 50 available
- Five password levels to stop lower level users making changes
- USB interface for downloading controller data
- Temperature range of 100°C to 138°C (0.2 - 2.4 Bar)
- Timed/Pulsed Free Steaming
- Holdwarm / Delayed Start feature
- Electropolished stainless steel chamber
- Base shelf within the chamber
- Fast action door closure mechanism
- Pulsed-heat drying system available when running a non-fluid cycle (not suitable for drying fabrics or porous loads)
- Validation Port
- Cooling Lock
- Over Temperature Protection
- Pressure Gauge
- Optimised for low water and power consumption
- Standard Astell safety features
- FDA 21 CFR part 11 software option available
- Simple Vacuum
- Load Sensed Process Timing
- Pulsar Freesteaming (only available on non-vacuum models)
- Integral Data Printer
- Remote maintenance/diagnosis
- Ethernet interface
- IQ/OQ documentation
- Assisted Air Cooling (only available for non-vacuum models)
- Condensate Bottle (for 'Classic' models only)
- CAT III (BSL3) compliance
- 5 position shelf rack
- Spare shelf (Benchtop autoclaves)
- Morrison Discard Container (180x200x260mm)